Saturday, October 29

EPFC

Last night Jen and I went to see Capote, which wasn't as engaging of a film as I wanted it to be. Performances were awesome all around, especially Hoffman in the titular role. I was particularly enthralled by Clifton Collins Jr in his roles as Perry Smith.

We also went to see a print of Dracula which was a truly awesome experience. We saw it at the Echo Park Film Center. I want to get involved with this place. They work to empower people, especially young adults and children, with the knowledge of using film and new media to help give them a voice. I like that.

1 comment:

Fun Joel said...

You know you just wanted to use the word titular. Just cause it sounds funny. Admit it! (oops, by saying those words together, it sounds funny too: admitit.) Heh heh. Sorry, just channeling my inner Beavis.